Sunday, July 17, 2011

All In A Day's Work

Here's another phrase..."all in a day's work." What does that really mean? Does it mean that in my day's work I must accomplish "all"? If that's the case, I am in trouble! Too much slothing still happening in my day! How come I have to work anyway? And...is this actual physical labor or mental struggles or a combination of both? See how I can complicate things? Actually it's my sloth at work here. If I think about "work" long enough & make plans to start work, I am not actually working...but I can look busy while planning. Hmmm...

I learned the definition of the word procrastination last week. It is the act of delaying action on high priority tasks by substituting action on lower priority tasks. Ahem..that would be me... i.e. watering the flowers outside (love) instead of washing the kitchen floor (hate)...but the flowers will DIE in this heat!! See??

Whatever my day's work consists of, I will have joy. I will give thanks for all my blessings. And I will definitely  be content to ride one more day in God's pocket. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment