Sunday, July 24, 2011

If A Shoe Fits - Part 2!

Who knew this crazy phrase would still be in my head! I thought the last post would eliminate it from my brain...but nope...it's still there so more must be written. Lucky you.

How about the positive side of "when the shoe fits?" Am I thankful for the "things" in my life that are "fitting?" I hope so. It takes work for me to me to think positive and look at my blessings. You know,  the times when the shoe fits... like granddaughter taking ME for a pedicure (she paid!), or when a friend is involved in a motorcycle wreck and lives to tell the tale, or the hummingbirds that fly around my front porch,or the cloud that has blocked the sun & dropped the temperature from 108 to 100... and on & on it goes. My gratitude list...many times of the shoe fitting. How about your shoes? Do they fit or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment